Here at Success Freaks, we H.O.B.A., do you!?
This month, March’s, theme is New Adventures in H.O.B.A We’ll be discussing some of the new adventures we’re on and how we’re Helping Others Be Awesome.
Episode #87 was supposed to be all about Mordant & McFall interviewing a new podcasting friend they met while attending the New Media Expo. However, things went horribly awry…or did they?
Tonight’s Guest Star, Tim Gillette – The Rocker Life Coach, turns the table on our “Bizzarro- Backwards, Inside-Out” Comedic Motivational cohosts, Mordant & McFall, by asking them about their Success Freaks lives.
Here are those questions:
- How close are you to your families?
- When it comes to teaching success, tell me how you implement lessons you’ve learned, not from you past, but from what you’re going through now, to teach those people in your audience right now?
- What do we do to keep ourselves going on successfully?
- What prompted the Mordant & McFall to get together as friends and business partners?
- What can people expect when they come to the Success Freaks Alive! Conference in Covington, GA this June 15?
We even asked our Success Freaks followers to post their own questions on our facebook page. Here’s what was posed:
- What fuels your desire to want to keep helping others be awesome? What do you do to make yourself awesome? (thank you Steve Richardson)
- Can helping others ever truly be altruistic? (thank you Leah Juster)
Tune in and listen for the raw, honest, but quite often hilarious answers.
** Here’s another question we didn’t have time to get to, but wanted to give a “shout-out” to Nolan Overton and say “Thank You” for asking.
- How often do you have people come back and do a follow up with the advice/help you give them?
- http://instagr.am (Look for @MordantWorld & @Bearcrawling)